Traditionally, our Neighbourhood Marketing Alliance was called the Victoria Street Merchant Marketing Program. It was a partnership between merchants on the 200-400 blocks of Victoria who paid $200 per year into a marketing fund that went towards supporting events, programming, entertainment, promotions, publications and year round marketing.
Because we are working on developing the entire Downtown experience, we need the partnership of all of our businesses. You are the Downtown Experience, lets share it! We have changed the Merchant Marketing Co-op Program to an expanded, updated reincarnation: “Neighbourhood Marketing Alliance.” We will be creating visioning task forces for each event and program this year to ultimately make sure that the events benefit the businesses.
The yearly fee has remained the same, at $200, however the potential benefits and participation opportunities have expanded. The geographic boundaries have been eliminated – any business Downtown can join up. We want to have activities going on in a broader area surrounding Victoria Street. Merchant participation will build the experience.
Your participation is key! Together we can change our world.
Benefits you receive for the $200 annual fee:
- Immeasurable benefits from the overall advertising promoting the Downtown and events that give vibrancy to Downtown Kamloops. Priceless!
- Listed as a Neighbourhood Alliance Member on event marketing materials ie. flyers, posters, newspaper, web.
- Highlighted listing in the next published Downtown Kamloops Guide & Directory
- Presence on Downtown Kamloops Neighbourhood Business listings
- Every business is offered a “People of the Neighbourhood” profile and story, our new Social Media and web based series.
- Ability to join in to buy into any co-op advertising opportunities we run.
- Street Entertainment – Music and entertainment. We can’t give up the music, it’s one of our most popular programs with visitors.
2015 Marketing Alliance Members – Art we are tea joint and local gallery, Big Boot Inn Shoe Store, Boston Pizza, Caffe Motivo, Castles & Cottages & Ciao Bella Boutique, CIBC, Commodore Grand Café & Lounge, D’Agostino Restaurant, Essentials & Beyond, Eyes International, Fratelli Foods, Genesis Fashion & Beauty Complex, Golden Buddha, Healthylife Nutrition, hello toast, HOJA Mongolian Grill, Instinct Adornment, Jardines – Domaine, Jonathan Buchner Gems & Jewellery, Jonni’s Styling Studio, Kelly O’Bryans. Kennell’s Shoes, KPA Printers, Main Street Clothing, McAllister & Howard Clothiers, McDonald’s Restaurant, Oronge Board Shop, Plaza Hotel, Mittz Kitchen, Subway, Tala Clothing, Travelwise, Total Ten Studios, Zack’s Coffee & Teas
Want in on this exciting program? Call the office at 250.372.3242 or send an email to email@example.com to get involved. We will be happy to have you!